Monday, April 4, 2011

It's So Much Funner with Merriam




Vocabulary

Alphabetronic unendingly chronic to down shot the tonic is probly moronic but hooked on the stuff doesn’t snuff when it’s phonic.
Illiterate apes with more rhymes for their fodder make proud without reading their mother and father
A mending, re fusing up newbies for diction the friction of changes no longer stay fiction
grammatically shifting new eras of sifting through choices of wordage past wordage for ridding
But I’m not here to condemn so I’m left to embrace with a love prima fascia-adore language on face.

Let me increase it, let me enhance it, let me adapt it, for now let me chance it.
Whether changing a meaning or adding a tone please let me now act it. Know that I’m not so alone.

I know you know mister Funner, ruritanian fella, he was a made up adverb and had some secrets in his sella
You see Funner, only used by the lower class of verbal users was so sick and way too tired of grammatical abusers
“Those ivry tower stuck elitists” he would grumble nights while plotting, “with their fancy crossed “t”s and with their i sight careful dotting.
“freaking people these days! with all their quickness just for dissing and their spell-check lusting notions and their dictionary kissing.
“we will see what Webster thinks of me with this explosive on my chest and then I’ll get to have my place in lights or on the page with all the rest.”
“Other forms: sometimes fun-ner some times fun-nest” reads the entry. Now you can all just stop your whining, high and righteous, grammar gentry.
He screamed:

“Let me increase it, let me enhance it, let me adapt it, for now let me chance it.
Whether changing a meaning or adding a tone please let me now act it. Know that I’m not so alone.”

Wasps was what you would want to say she was but she wasn’t what wasps wanted to be because she wanted her place describing much bigger things than those stinging little buggers flyin around with their wings because
greatness is what wasps wished she would willingly wear but it seamed as though the people in the books didn’t care
she got tisks, normal tasks and never tasted the fames
that were deserving of words with what a-wonderful names
lisps flasks asks, while word like that sits and basks,
she never found any glory, drunk every night from sad casks.
She cries:

“Let me increase it, let me enhance it, let me adapt it, for now let me chance it.
Whether changing a meaning or adding a tone please let me now act it. Know that I’m not so alone.”

Now the story goes onward all through the pages of books with people staying the course
keeping it all how it looks.
And while I’m not big on fighting, I know that it’s right to free words from the kingdom of oppression and plight.
Because the overlord “Grammar” with scepter so clean can build great but destroys when he decides to be mean. Because I am “doing good” and I ain’t “doing well”
there are three tüs in the English language take that with you to spell.
so join with me in singing for battered words everywhere
take a stand on your feet as a speaker with care.
I said this language is ours and if we don’t someone will because words can create, the same words all can kill
so get up and start chanting or screaming or yell
I think it’s time that we started
wasps with me. It’s swell. I said

Let me increase it, let me enhance it, let me adapt it, for now let me chance it.
Whether changing a meaning or adding a tone please let me now act it. Know that I’m not so alone.

Oh lets

Let me increase it, let me enhance it, let me adapt it, for now let me chance it.
Whether changing a meaning or adding a tone please let me now act it. Know that I’m not so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment