Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not a Victory March

People of the Globe, have you ever hurt someone you love because you love them and you love them so you just want them to be happy but you love them so they're not. Well, I guess that is your relationship natural resources. You just don't know how to stop because you can't live without them but the more you use the less there is to love longer. It really sucks. I'm not saying I've ever felt that, but if I had it would suck and I'd probably do a baking experiment involving my body and a car on a sunny day.

Anyway, Globecans, - I can call you that now right? I think we've grown close enough to call each other my these kinds of intimate names - have you ever been proven wrong about something important but everything in you wants to be right but the more you're right the more life sucks and the more you're wrong, which you are, the more it sucks as well. I guess it can feel that way with gravity. We want to go one way but gravity pulls us the other and so we're stuck in an endless circle around a ball of heat that makes for pretty unbearable summers. Gravity sucks. Again, I'm not saying this has ever happened to me, but if it did, I'd probably want to either eat myself to death or starve into nothingness.

I don't think I have much else to ask and my mom just told me that she's not my mom so I have to get my own ice cream. Or maybe I'll just not ear and sit in my car.

1 comment:

  1. Yep...
    you know us well enough to call us your Globecans. I am your number 1 fan.

    Go Josh!

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete