Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome Back to the Program Everybody




“Welcome back to the program. Our next guests’ shocking story makes their appearance on the show today a likely unfathomable legal risk. Their message of hope, however, greatly outweighs any danger. Their’s is a message of optimism with the power to shatter social norms and cultural exclusions to open new doors to truth about living identity. Let’s take a look:”

As Jacob and Josie brought home their beautiful baby girl, Madeline, from the hospital they silently pledged to ever provide for all of her temporal and spiritual needs. Little did they know, this precious gift from heaven would take them on a journey neither parent could have ever seen coming.

“When Josie was able to bring Maddi from the hospital I couldn’t keep my eyes off the two of them. Josie was glowing, greater than on our wedding day and Maddi, my gosh. Maddi, the little hairball, she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

It was evident the new arrival would positively change the couple’s lives forever.

“She was a very happy baby, very playful. She would wriggle around in my arms and cuddle into me all the time. Jake and I could spend hours just playing with her in her crib. We could tease her with little bits of string hung over the edge and she would laugh and laugh, reaching up with her little fingers and grasping at the end of the yarn just having a blast. She rarely cried. She was just so happy.”

Shortly, Josie began noticing peculiar differences between Madeline and other young children.

“We knew pretty early on that Maddi was special. At first it was just that. She was so cheerful all the time. As she grew though, we could see she was not an average girl. She picked up crawling so quickly. She would romp around the house looking for little bits of whatever to put in her mouth. She had a knack for finding insects which was probably torture for the little dudes. Once she brought me a cockroach in her little paw she put it on the ground in front of me and started patting around at it alive, showing me what she could do. It was like she was trying to say something to me. When I told her how nice it was and put the bug out of its misery she hissed upset at me but she’s so loving and forgiving she was quickly cuddling up with my leg as happy as ever.”

Shortly after Maddi’s learning to talk, the realization struck Jacob when they found her one day playing with the family pet.

“I came home from work and found Maddi playing with the cat. I asked her what she was doing and the answer was simple. ‘Daddy, I’m a kitty.’ That was that. It wasn’t much of a shock for me. We knew she was different and this just explained everything. I love my daughter so much. Who am I to tell her she isn’t what she feels inside she is. That would make me a terrible human. We discussed it and made preparations with a team of surgeons immediately for a species change.”

“Please welcome Jacob and Josie with their beautiful kitten Madiline everybody. . .”

No comments:

Post a Comment