Monday, May 23, 2011

The Video

Globe! Remember that one time, no not that time, the other time, yes that time. I mentioned that day that there was a reason I was at the precise place at the precise moment where the Minnesotans crashed into the front left side my car and necessitated my walking a lot more than usual. Specifically I said, "Once upon a time, Mma, a friend of mine, enlisted my help for the creation of a music video for a friend currently serving an LDS mission in Belize.Well, I belize he's in Belize, but sometimes I get confused about these kinds of things. I know you know what I mean, you forgetful globe you. This music video is going to be freaking epic and will be on Youtube and my blog soon for all to enjoy. The epic-est part of the whole thing is that I didn't think it was possible to do the things that we're doing for this project. Video making is like voodoo magic. Quite frankly I didn't think it was real. I figured only mystical and mostly fictional witches did most of the creating for us to enjoy, but it turns our any ol' person can do it as long as they have a lock of hair and a needle." Well, Um, Here's the video vellas: 


My friend Emma is probably the most talented mystical and not at all fictional vooditioner ever. I'm happy to have been a part of this magnificent project. 

Globecans, Partake. 

2 comments:

  1. YAAAYA!!!! You guys a great job on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the things I miss when I leave on an airplane for a few days. Well done! (everyone involved in the making of this video)

    Also I think I recognize that one grey haired man... he looks a whole lot like my Dad.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete